December 20, 2014

My Elf on the Shelf Leaves a Surprise

Hello everyone!


This last week, we had to go out and about to deliver holiday treats to friends and neighbors, so I got all dressed up. When I returned, I saw that our Elf on the Shelf, Reginald, had left me a surprise!


I noticed our tree had candy canes on it now.


I turned around to see the culprit, Reginald, on my bed with a stocking and a plate of my favorite holiday treat, peppermint bark!



Reginald also left me a cute little note.



I slowly pulled the presents out of my stocking...





...a nutcracker! He's adorable!


And a candy cane!


And a $25 gift card to my favorite store! WOW!


Last but not least...


...a brand new bag!


It's got a cute London theme. I love it!

Then, I put Reginald away in our tree where he lives up in the branches.


Isn't he adorable?


Do you have an Elf on the Shelf?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    You look so cute in your holiday outfit! I'd totally wear something like that myself.
    Yum! Those treats that Reginald left you look so good! I also love the little London tote.
    It looks like you are having a fabulous holiday season so far.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly: I love your elf! Mommy hasn't done an elf on the shelf. :( It looks fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an astronaut on the shelf! His name is Astro-*SHANNON! Get off of the computer!*

    ReplyDelete