November 3, 2014

My Harry Potter Collection

Hey everybody!


As the weather gets colder outside, I just want to stay in and read a good book...or seven!




Recently, I got into the Harry Potter series (yes, I realize that as a geek, I am way late to the party on this!).


I was hooked from the very first page and I've already read them all twice!


I even started a collection! I got this huge trunk from our attic and filled it with my new stuff.


Let's see what's inside, shall we?




I have a cauldron, and a bottle of gillyweed!



I also have a crystal ball...



...and I also have pumpkin juice and a chocolate frog!




I printed myself some copies of "The Daily Prophet"...




...and "The Quibbler"!




I also made myself a Ministry of Magic ID booklet.



And I have my own Marauder's Map!



I found a nice lady on Etsy who makes awesome Hogwarts acceptance letters...




...and a Platform 9 3/4 ticket!


I also have a plush owl. She doesn't have a name yet.


And now, my favorite piece in my collection - my wand!







Thanks for checking out my collection!


{Shirt: Springfield with an iron-on; Jeans: Sophia's brand; Book by Laura's Little Loot; Trunk from Joann; Gillyweed from The Deco Damsel on Etsy; Pumpkin juice and chocolate frog were gifts purchased on Etsy; Crystal Ball from Barnes & Noble; Hogwarts Letter and Platform 9 3/4 Ticket from Legendary Letters on Etsy; Wand from Very Happy Wednesday on Etsy}

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a collection! I really love your Sorcerer's Stone book. I'm going to bookmark the shop so that maybe I can get my own. I usually check the Harry Potter books out from my library, but I'd love to own a set.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool! Seriously jealous right now. Oh, I love Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post and your collection! Thank you for sharing. I'd really like to have a set of the Harry Potter books.
    [And is there a way to follow your blog so that posts are delivered to my inbox?]

    ReplyDelete
  4. what house are you in charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife and i ended up being so fortunate that Peter could finish off his studies through the ideas he received out of the site. It is now and again perplexing just to continually be releasing key points which often people today might have been selling. And we take into account we need the blog owner to thank because of that. The specific explanations you've made, the simple blog navigation, the relationships your site assist to create - it's everything great, and it is helping our son and us know that the concept is excellent, and that is rather indispensable. Many thanks for all the pieces! Game Of thrones shirt

    ReplyDelete