May 22, 2014

My Girl of the Year Collection

Greetings!

The other day, I was in my room playing with my dolls when I realized - I haven't shared any of my modern dolls with you, my faithful blog readers! I have quite the collection of Girl of the Year (or GOTY) dolls and I'm about to have two more finished very soon. Here they are all in a row... Is the suspense killing you?!



Ta da! Here they are. I have all of the GOTY dolls from 2010 to the present!



I love lining them all up together!



Here's Lanie:


This is McKenna:



And here's a sneak preview of my Marisol, but poor thing is naked because I'm trying to find her meet outfit:



And here's another sneak preview, this time of Jess - she was totally naked when I found her at the thrift store, but I'm hoping to have her outfit soon too:


Well, that's my GOTY collection. Who is your favorite GOTY doll?


6 comments:

  1. Your dolls are sooo pretty!!
    I never thought of using mini Ruthie for Jess.
    Would you mind if I used your idea too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo! Of course you may use my idea - in fact, I got the idea from somebody else! :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Great collection Charlie! I love them all! I can't wait to see Marisol when she is done. You already have a great start to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! I love your Lanie! Her meet dress is fabulous. I can't wait to see your Jess and Marisol once you track down their meet outfits. Are you planning to add Lindsey, Kailey, and the rest, too? What about a Mia? I've a feeling she'd look so much like you. ;)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dolls, they're so pretty! I don't have any AG dolls yet, but my sister Melody has Cecile. I'm going to ask for a doll for my 13th birthday this year. I'd like either Felicity, Elizabeth, Kit or Caroline.
    Love,
    Ruthie
    xoxo
    My Blog: www.agruthie.blogspot.com.au (Please check it out!)

    ReplyDelete